Not at the moment. For the moment we're focused on our app working with the prepaid card, improving that and adding more features. We've applied for our banking licence and depending on that hope to launch transaction accounts within the next 12 months - these will be personal accounts for now but we will definitely consider business accounts down the track and will let customers know as our plans develop.
Articles in this section
- Where will my card be sent?
- How do I dispute a transaction?
- Should I choose cheque, credit or savings when I use my card?
- Will Xinja offer debit or credit cards in the future?
- Is my Xinja card a debit or credit card?
- I haven't received my Xinja prepaid card
- Do you offer joint accounts?
- Can I open a business account?