Not at the moment. For the moment we're focused on our app working with the prepaid card, improving that and adding more features. We've recently been granted our license as a Restricted Authorised Deposit-taking Institution (Read: restricted banking license). So we are one step closer to launching bank accounts to customers. We hope to do this in the second half of 2019 subject to receiving a license as an Authorised Deposit-taking Institution (read: full bank license). Initially, these accounts will be for individuals only. We will definitely consider business accounts down the track and will let customers know as our plans develop.
Articles in this section
- Minimum age to get a Xinja Card
- Where will my card be sent?
- How do I dispute a transaction?
- Should I choose cheque, credit or savings when I use my card?
- Will Xinja offer debit or credit cards in the future?
- Is my Xinja card a debit or credit card?
- I haven't received my Xinja prepaid card
- Do you offer joint accounts?
- Can I open a business account?