It's neither! The Xinja card is a prepaid card, meaning that you need to top it up with money before you can start using it. You can top up your card instantly using a linked Australian Visa/MasterCard debit card. Alternatively, you can transfer funds to your card via a bank transfer. This usually arrives overnight but can take up to 1-2 business days.
Articles in this section
- Minimum age to get a Xinja Card
- Where will my card be sent?
- How do I dispute a transaction?
- Should I choose cheque, credit or savings when I use my card?
- Will Xinja offer debit or credit cards in the future?
- Is my Xinja card a debit or credit card?
- I haven't received my Xinja prepaid card
- Do you offer joint accounts?
- Can I open a business account?