Whilst you can't actually change the currency on the card, you can use your Xinja app to make international purchases online in any currency, and as a travel card overseas (with free ATM withdrawals, a currency conversion rate of 3.5% of the total transaction and no other fees). The Xinja card will be accepted wherever Visa is accepted (although occasionally some merchants do not accept prepaid cards.)
Articles in this section
- International Transaction Fee's
- How do I know what exchange rate I was charged for using my card overseas?
- Where do I find what the exchange rates are for using my card overseas?
- Where do I find the details of my foreign transaction such as the foreign exchange rate etc.?
- How does Xinja's Currency Conversion Fee work?
- What will I be charged if I use my card overseas?
- I have been charged fees whilst overseas. Why?
- What fees and charges are there when I use my card overseas?
- Can I convert my balance to another currency?