Whilst you can't actually change the currency on the card, you can use your Xinja app to make international purchases online in any currency, and as a travel card overseas (with free ATM withdrawals, a currency conversion rate of 3.5% of the total transaction which is then refunded in full, and no other fees). The Xinja card will be accepted wherever Visa is accepted (although occasionally some merchants do not accept prepaid cards.)
Articles in this section
- International Transaction Fees
- How do I know what exchange rate I was charged for using my card overseas?
- Where do I find what the exchange rates are for using my card overseas?
- Where do I find the details of my foreign transaction such as the foreign exchange rate etc.?
- How does Xinja's Currency Conversion Fee work?
- What will I be charged if I use my card overseas?
- I have been charged fees whilst overseas. Why?
- What fees and charges are there when I use my card overseas?
- Can I convert my balance to another currency?