The maximum amount you can hold on the Xinja prepaid card is $999 and unfortunately you can't extend this. The daily spend limit is $999 and the daily ATM withdrawal limit is $300. Please note, if you load an amount onto the card that means you exceed the maximum $999, the funds will be returned to you in full. Any questions on this, talk to us via in app chat or drop us a line at email@example.com
Articles in this section
- How do you do proof of funds?
- How do I top up using another card?
- The ATM gave me the wrong amount of money
- The ATM didn't give me my money
- Can I use my Xinja prepaid card for Medicare Easyclaim?
- Are there any countries where I can't use my Prepaid Card?
- The status of my foreign transaction is currently pending. Will the amount change while it's pending?
- The date and the description of my settled transaction differ from what they were when they were pending. Why did they change?
- Why do the descriptions for my pending and settled transactions look different?
- Can I deposit cheques into my account?