Yes! Xinja has a restricted banking licence (we are a 'restricted authorised deposit-taking institution' or 'RADI'). We are working towards being granted a full banking licence and launching deposit accounts to the public in 2019 (subject to approval by APRA - Australian Prudential Regulation Authority). For more information, click here!
Articles in this section
- Where is Xinja based?
- When will Xinja get its full banking licence?
- When will Xinja get its banking licence?
- What's an Authorised Deposit-taking Institution (ADI)?
- What’s a restricted banking licence?
- What's a Restricted Authorised Deposit-taking Institution (RADI)?
- Why the name 'Xinja'?
- What is Xinja?
- Is Xinja a bank?
- Who owns Xinja?