Not at the moment. Now we're focused on our app working with the prepaid card, improving that and adding more features. We've applied for our banking licence and depending on that hope to launch transaction accounts in June or July - these will be personal accounts for now but we'll definitely consider joint accounts after that and will keep customers posted about these plans!
Articles in this section
- Minimum age to get a Xinja Card
- Where will my card be sent?
- How do I dispute a transaction?
- Should I choose cheque, credit or savings when I use my card?
- Will Xinja offer debit or credit cards in the future?
- Is my Xinja card a debit or credit card?
- I haven't received my Xinja prepaid card
- Do you offer joint accounts?
- Can I open a business account?