Right now, we do not offer joint Prepaid Cards or Accounts. We've recently been granted our license as a Restricted Authorised Deposit-taking Institution (Read: restricted banking license). So we are one step closer to launching bank accounts to customers. We hope to do this in the second half of 2019 subject to receiving a license as an Authorised Deposit-taking Institution. Initially, these accounts will be for individuals only. We hope to launch joint accounts later in the year in 2019.
Articles in this section
- Minimum age to get a Xinja Card
- Where will my card be sent?
- How do I dispute a transaction?
- Should I choose cheque, credit or savings when I use my card?
- Will Xinja offer debit or credit cards in the future?
- Is my Xinja card a debit or credit card?
- I haven't received my Xinja prepaid card
- Do you offer joint accounts?
- Can I open a business account?