No siree bob! Just travel, and your Xinja card can be used anywhere overseas where Visa is accepted! Also, we don't charge ATM fees overseas (although the ATM provider may charge you a fee). We refund the currency conversion fee of 3.5% of the total transaction once the transaction is settled. You'll notice the refund in your transactions. So it's fee-free travelling- Yipee!
Articles in this section
- Why are my transactions pending?
- Maximum Daily ATM Withdrawal Limit
- Are there any countries where I can't use my Prepaid Card?
- Do you have any tips for using the card overseas?
- Can I use my Xinja card abroad?
- Is the Xinja card a travel card?
- I am moving overseas. Can I still use my card?
- Do I need to tell you when I go overseas?