We don't charge ATM withdrawal fees overseas . There is a flat currency conversion fee of 3.5% on the total transaction (This is now fully refunded shortly after a purchase is made) and no other transaction fees. To see this fee and the exchange rate, tap on the transaction in the transaction list in the app, and it will show you the details. Please be aware that some local banks MAY charge you for ATM withdrawals separately - this is not something we can control however :-(
Articles in this section
- International Transaction Fee's
- How do I know what exchange rate I was charged for using my card overseas?
- Where do I find what the exchange rates are for using my card overseas?
- Where do I find the details of my foreign transaction such as the foreign exchange rate etc.?
- How does Xinja's Currency Conversion Fee work?
- What will I be charged if I use my card overseas?
- I have been charged fees whilst overseas. Why?
- What fees and charges are there when I use my card overseas?
- Can I convert my balance to another currency?