Xinja Bank (which is the more fun trading name of the less fun Xinja Bank Limited) is a public company, with several early private investors who are as passionate as the operational team about building a brilliant new banking experience built around customers’ needs.
Articles in this section
- Where is Xinja based?
- When will Xinja get its full banking licence?
- When will Xinja get its banking licence?
- What's an Authorised Deposit-taking Institution (ADI)?
- What’s a restricted banking licence?
- What's a Restricted Authorised Deposit-taking Institution (RADI)?
- Why the name 'Xinja'?
- What is Xinja?
- Is Xinja a bank?
- Who owns Xinja?