If you top up too much (ie: top up means you exceed $999 limit you can hold your card or you've tried to top up more than $999 in any given day) then the money will get returned so make sure you're not putting too much on the card! Or it could be that there are insufficient funds in the account from which your topping up. Any other problem, get in touch via in app chat.
Articles in this section
- Is my card information held (what happens to my card info after it's deleted?)
- My money has not arrived in my Xinja account
- Why was my top-up card declined?
- Can I reverse a debit card top up?
- Can I save multiple cards?
- Can I delete my debit card?
- Who holds my card details?
- Can Xinja see my card details?
- How long will it take until my top up is available?
- Can I use a credit card (What type of cards can I use)