"Pending" means your purchase has been authorised and your account balance reduced. Your account balance reflects all pending purchases but only shows any refunds after they have settled.
Articles in this section
- How do you do proof of funds?
- How do I top up using another card?
- The ATM gave me the wrong amount of money
- The ATM didn't give me my money
- Can I use my Xinja prepaid card for Medicare Easyclaim?
- The status of my foreign transaction is currently pending. Will the amount change while it's pending?
- The date and the description of my settled transaction differ from what they were when they were pending. Why did they change?
- Why do the descriptions for my pending and settled transactions look different?
- Can I deposit cheques into my account?
- Why was my transaction declined?