The Currency Conversion Fee - which is set at 3.5% of total transaction value (This amount is now completely refunded shortly after the purchase is made) - is what we charge to for international transactions online or overseas. This amount is included in the total transaction, but if you tap on the transaction we’ll show you the breakdown of the transaction in both Australian dollars and the foreign currency as well as the foreign exchange rate and exact currency conversion fee.
Articles in this section
- International Transaction Fee's
- How do I know what exchange rate I was charged for using my card overseas?
- Where do I find what the exchange rates are for using my card overseas?
- Where do I find the details of my foreign transaction such as the foreign exchange rate etc.?
- How does Xinja's Currency Conversion Fee work?
- What will I be charged if I use my card overseas?
- I have been charged fees whilst overseas. Why?
- What fees and charges are there when I use my card overseas?
- Can I convert my balance to another currency?