You can't use the prepaid card for Medicare Easyclaim refunds we're afraid - unfortunately this is not something we can control as it is dependent on how they set up their system, however this should be possible with our transaction account which we hope to launch in the second half of 2019.
Articles in this section
- How do you do proof of funds?
- How do I top up using another card?
- The ATM gave me the wrong amount of money
- The ATM didn't give me my money
- Can I use my Xinja prepaid card for Medicare Easyclaim?
- The status of my foreign transaction is currently pending. Will the amount change while it's pending?
- The date and the description of my settled transaction differ from what they were when they were pending. Why did they change?
- Why do the descriptions for my pending and settled transactions look different?
- Can I deposit cheques into my account?
- Why was my transaction declined?