You can't use the prepaid card for Medicare Easyclaim refunds we're afraid - unfortunately this is not something we can control as it is dependent on how they set up their system, however this should be possible with our transaction account which we'll be bringing out in a few months.
Articles in this section
- The ATM gave me the wrong amount of money
- The ATM didn't give me my money
- Can I use my Xinja prepaid card for Medicare Easyclaim?
- Are there any countries where I can't use my Prepaid Card?
- The status of my foreign transaction is currently pending. Will the amount change while it's pending?
- The date and the description of my settled transaction differ from what they were when they were pending. Why did they change?
- Why do the descriptions for my pending and settled transactions look different?
- Can I deposit cheques into my account?
- Why was my transaction declined?
- Is my current balance the same as available funds?