Once you've made a purchase, you can see the amount in both AUD and the other currency for a foreign transaction on the transaction screen in your app. Just tap on it and you'll be able to see the exchange rate (nb: this is the VISA exchange rate which we don't mark up) plus our currency conversion fee, which is 3.5% of total transaction. Please note, there is sometimes a difference in the AUD amount between pending and settled foreign transactions because the exchange rate can change between the two.
Articles in this section
- How do I know what exchange rate I was charged for using my card overseas?
- Where do I find what the exchange rates are for using my card overseas?
- Where do I find the details of my foreign transaction such as the foreign exchange rate etc.?
- How does Xinja's Currency Conversion Fee work?
- What will I be charged if I use my card overseas?
- I have been charged fees whilst overseas. Why?
- What fees and charges are there when I use my card overseas?
- Can I convert my balance to another currency?