Just tap on the transaction on the main screen and it will take you through to details that display the amount in both currencies, the exchange rate and the fee you were charged (we charge a flat fee of 3.5% of total transaction on all foreign transactions )
Articles in this section
- International Transaction Fee's
- How do I know what exchange rate I was charged for using my card overseas?
- Where do I find what the exchange rates are for using my card overseas?
- Where do I find the details of my foreign transaction such as the foreign exchange rate etc.?
- How does Xinja's Currency Conversion Fee work?
- What will I be charged if I use my card overseas?
- I have been charged fees whilst overseas. Why?
- What fees and charges are there when I use my card overseas?
- Can I convert my balance to another currency?