Generally your card should be accepted anywhere that Visa is accepted. However, Visa does prohibit use in US sanctioned countries (Visa is a US company). This list varies, so it is best to check before you travel if you think there is a likelihood the country might be affected.
Articles in this section
- Why are my transactions pending?
- Maximum Daily ATM Withdrawal Limit
- Are there any countries where I can't use my Prepaid Card?
- Do you have any tips for using the card overseas?
- Can I use my Xinja card abroad?
- Is the Xinja card a travel card?
- I am moving overseas. Can I still use my card?
- Do I need to tell you when I go overseas?