Generally your card should be accepted anywhere that Visa is accepted. However, Visa does prohibit use in US sanctioned countries (Visa is a US company). This list varies, so it is best to check before you travel if you think there is a likelihood the country might be affected.
Articles in this section
- The ATM gave me the wrong amount of money
- The ATM didn't give me my money
- Can I use my Xinja prepaid card for Medicare Easyclaim?
- Are there any countries where I can't use my Prepaid Card?
- The status of my foreign transaction is currently pending. Will the amount change while it's pending?
- The date and the description of my settled transaction differ from what they were when they were pending. Why did they change?
- Why do the descriptions for my pending and settled transactions look different?
- Can I deposit cheques into my account?
- Why was my transaction declined?
- Is my current balance the same as available funds?