We don't publish the foreign exchange rates that you will be charged because the rate will be the spot rate at the time of purchase, which is determined by VISA and will be constantly changing (nb: we do not mark up this rate). You may find this VISA FX calculator useful - at this link. https://www.visa.com.au/travel-with-visa/exchange-rate-calculator.html
Articles in this section
- How do I know what exchange rate I was charged for using my card overseas?
- Where do I find what the exchange rates are for using my card overseas?
- Where do I find the details of my foreign transaction such as the foreign exchange rate etc.?
- How does Xinja's Currency Conversion Fee work?
- What will I be charged if I use my card overseas?
- I have been charged fees whilst overseas. Why?
- What fees and charges are there when I use my card overseas?
- Can I convert my balance to another currency?