ATM's can eat cards for a number of reasons, none of which are because they're tasty. Your card might have been blocked, you may have put your PIN in incorrectly too many times, the ATM might have just broken down mid transaction... In any case we will need to order you a new one! Call us on 1800946527 (or +61 2 8598 8525 if overseas) and we'll organise a new one asap.
Articles in this section
- Can I turn pay pass off?
- Why did the ATM take my card
- Why am I locked out of my card?
- Why is my card blocked?
- What if my pin gets blocked?
- How do I cancel my card?
- Is there a daily limit for ATM withdrawal?
- Can I get my salary paid in my Xinja account?
- How do I lock/unlock my card?
- What are my account number and BSB?