You sure can! If you've lost, damaged, had a card stolen, or broken up with the bank who's card you were using (Broken heart emoji) you can take it off the list of cards you use to top up. Just go to 'Top Up Card Settings' in app and select 'Edit', press the red delete button and you are done buster!
Articles in this section
- Is my card information held (what happens to my card info after it's deleted?)
- My money has not arrived in my Xinja account
- Why was my top-up card declined?
- Can I reverse a debit card top up?
- Can I save multiple cards?
- Can I delete my debit card?
- Who holds my card details?
- Can Xinja see my card details?
- How long will it take until my top up is available?
- Can I use a credit card (What type of cards can I use)