You can get cash from your card by visiting an ATM and choosing 'credit' when selecting an account. There is a limit of $500 AU per day (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
Articles in this section
- Why can't I top up or use my card?
- Why are my transactions pending?
- Maximum Daily ATM Withdrawal Limit
- Are there any countries where I can't use my Prepaid Card?
- Do you have any tips for using the card overseas?
- Can I use my Xinja card abroad?
- Is the Xinja card a travel card?
- I am moving overseas. Can I still use my card?
- Do I need to tell you when I go overseas?