In January 2018 Xinja launched Australia's first ever Retail Equity Crowd Fund with the peeps at Equitise. We raised just shy of $2.7M in total - $2.4M from retail investors (regular folk like you/me/your mum & dad). Over 1,200 people investors participated in our crowdfund and became founding investors of Xinja. These investors became the first customers to receive the Xinja prepaid card and access the App. To get all the details of the campaign check out our blog.
Articles in this section
- How do I register for Xinja's crowdfund campaign?
- When is the next Xinja equity crowd funding campaign?
- Will Xinja launch an equity crowd fund campaign in 2019?
- What happened in Xinja's 2018 Equity Crowd Fund Campaign?
- What is Retail Equity Crowd Funding?
- Can I sell my Xinja Shares
- How do you select board members?
- What does a board member get from the arrangement?
- What kind of action items arise from a board meeting?
- Who is on the Xinja board?