In January 2018 Xinja launched Australia's first ever Retail Equity Crowd Fund with the peeps at Equitise. We raised just shy of $2.7M in total - $2.4M from retail investors (regular folk like you/me/your mum & dad). Over 1,200 people investors participated in our crowdfund and became founding investors of Xinja. These investors became the first customers to receive the Xinja prepaid card and access the App. To get all the details of the campaign check out our blog.
Articles in this section
- Can I sell my Xinja shares?
- What happened in Xinja's 2018 Equity Crowd Fund Campaign?
- What is Retail Equity Crowd Funding?
- How do I enter my Shareholder information online?
- How do I contact Boardroom?
- Who is Boardroom?
- I have an enquiry relating to my Xinja shares, who do I contact?
- I'm a shareholder, who do I contact?
- How do you select board members?
- What does a board member get from the arrangement?