Equity crowdfunding or crowd-sourced funding (CSF) is where the crowd (you / your mum and dad / regular people) invests in an early-stage business and in return they get shares in that company. As the investment is in a start-up, it’s really important to understand the risks involved. If the business is a success, it could potentially deliver a good return, however, start-ups can and do fail. For all the details, check out our blog explaining it and our more recent one about everything you need to know about the current raise.
Articles in this section
- How do I register for Xinja's crowdfund campaign?
- When is the next Xinja equity crowd funding campaign?
- Will Xinja launch an equity crowd fund campaign in 2019?
- What happened in Xinja's 2018 Equity Crowd Fund Campaign?
- What is Retail Equity Crowd Funding?
- Can I sell my Xinja Shares
- How do you select board members?
- What does a board member get from the arrangement?
- What kind of action items arise from a board meeting?
- Who is on the Xinja board?