Equity crowdfunding or crowd-sourced funding (CSF) is where the crowd (you / your mum and dad / regular people) invests in an early-stage business and in return they get shares in that company. As the investment is in a start-up, it’s really important to understand the risks involved. If the business is a success, it could potentially deliver a good return, however, start-ups can and do fail. For all the details, check out our blog explaining it and our more recent one about everything you need to know about the current raise.
Articles in this section
- Can I sell my Xinja shares?
- What happened in Xinja's 2018 Equity Crowd Fund Campaign?
- What is Retail Equity Crowd Funding?
- How do I enter my Shareholder information online?
- How do I contact Boardroom?
- Who is Boardroom?
- I have an enquiry relating to my Xinja shares, who do I contact?
- I'm a shareholder, who do I contact?
- How do you select board members?
- What does a board member get from the arrangement?