A board member gets a fee for each board meeting, as well as options which only become worth something if the business is successful. They also get the chance to do something amazing which is helping to design and run a bank built in its customers' interests :-)
Articles in this section
- Can I sell my Xinja shares?
- What happened in Xinja's 2018 Equity Crowd Fund Campaign?
- What is Retail Equity Crowd Funding?
- How do I enter my Shareholder information online?
- How do I contact Boardroom?
- Who is Boardroom?
- I have an enquiry relating to my Xinja shares, who do I contact?
- I'm a shareholder, who do I contact?
- How do you select board members?
- What does a board member get from the arrangement?