The Xinja app is available on Android devices running versions of Android 5.1.1 and above. Due to the large range of Android devices available we can't provide a full list of devices that do or don't work, but as long as you have a phone from a major manufacturer like Samsung, Google, Huawei etc...you should be fine :)However, if you have less than 4GB RAM our Xinja app will not work on your phone. We know of issues with Samsung 5 and Nexus 5 - which have 2GB RAM - we will provide an update on this. Please note this is a beta version of the app, and so it may not work on all devices. If you are having issues or would like to provide feedback you can contact us on 1800 946 527 (or +61 2 8598 8525 if overseas), email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or just use the in-app chat.
Articles in this section
- Is Google Pay or Samsung Pay Available?
- App Not Available In My Country
- What version of Android do I need?
- Why isn't the Xinja app working on my Android device/phone?
- Where can I find the Xinja Android App?
- Can I have an Android account AND an iPhone account?
- Do I need a new card if I registered with iPhone?
- Can I switch between Android and iPhone?
- What if I have already registered with an iPhone?
- What Android phones/ devices does Xinja support?