Xinja already has a restricted banking licence (ie: is an 'RADI' or 'restricted authorised deposit-taking institution'). However this - as the name suggests - means we are not offering bank accounts to the general public for the period during which we're being assessed and developing competencies to become an 'ADI' ('authorised deposit taking institution') ie: to be granted a full banking licence. We are hoping to be granted a full banking licence in 2019, subject to approval by APRA (Australian Prudential Regulation Authority). For more information click here!
Articles in this section
- When will Xinja get its full banking licence?
- When will Xinja get its banking licence?
- What's an Authorised Deposit-taking Institution (ADI)?
- What’s a restricted banking licence?
- What's a Restricted Authorised Deposit-taking Institution (RADI)?
- Why the name 'Xinja'?
- What is Xinja?
- Is Xinja a bank?
- Who owns Xinja?
- Who is behind Xinja?