The kinds of actions arising are strategic (the board has oversight on strategy for the business), financial (the board reviews the company's finances each month) operational (the board is consulted on some operational matters where their expertise is relevant) and to do with governance (the board has significant experience in risk and compliance and importantly is responsible for ensuring that Xinja has a robust risk management framework, is compliant with all relevant regulations and is building a culture that ensures this compliance ongoing).
Articles in this section
- How do I register for Xinja's crowdfund campaign?
- When is the next Xinja equity crowd funding campaign?
- Will Xinja launch an equity crowd fund campaign in 2019?
- What happened in Xinja's 2018 Equity Crowd Fund Campaign?
- What is Retail Equity Crowd Funding?
- Can I sell my Xinja Shares
- How do you select board members?
- What does a board member get from the arrangement?
- What kind of action items arise from a board meeting?
- Who is on the Xinja board?