The kinds of actions arising are strategic (the board has oversight on strategy for the business), financial (the board reviews the company's finances each month) operational (the board is consulted on some operational matters where their expertise is relevant) and to do with governance (the board has significant experience in risk and compliance and importantly is responsible for ensuring that Xinja has a robust risk management framework, is compliant with all relevant regulations and is building a culture that ensures this compliance ongoing).
Articles in this section
- Can I sell my Xinja shares?
- What happened in Xinja's 2018 Equity Crowd Fund Campaign?
- What is Retail Equity Crowd Funding?
- How do I enter my Shareholder information online?
- How do I contact Boardroom?
- Who is Boardroom?
- I have an enquiry relating to my Xinja shares, who do I contact?
- I'm a shareholder, who do I contact?
- How do you select board members?
- What does a board member get from the arrangement?