Our board member and board advisor invitations are based on finding people we know have significant professional expertise relevant to Xinja. Uniquely we make sure these people come from a broad range of areas/industries. Yes, we have people with a lot of banking and finance experience, but we have also have people with experience in innovative process design (such as Thomas Vikstrom) or specific neobank experience (such as Jason Bates and Brett King) and we will continue to invite great people from different walks of life to make sure we continue to inject new perspectives and fresh thinking into Xinja! We identify people we'd love to have and then ask them very nicely!
Articles in this section
- Can I sell my Xinja shares?
- What happened in Xinja's 2018 Equity Crowd Fund Campaign?
- What is Retail Equity Crowd Funding?
- How do I enter my Shareholder information online?
- How do I contact Boardroom?
- Who is Boardroom?
- I have an enquiry relating to my Xinja shares, who do I contact?
- I'm a shareholder, who do I contact?
- How do you select board members?
- What does a board member get from the arrangement?