Our board member and board advisor invitations are based on finding people we know have significant professional expertise relevant to Xinja. Uniquely we make sure these people come from a broad range of areas/industries. Yes, we have people with a lot of banking and finance experience, but we have also have people with experience in innovative process design (such as Thomas Ekstrom) or specific neobank experience (such as Jason Bates and Brett King) and we will continue to invite great people from different walks of life to make sure we continue to inject new perspectives and fresh thinking into Xinja! We identify people we'd love to have and then ask them very nicely!
Articles in this section
- How do I register for Xinja's crowdfund campaign?
- When is the next Xinja equity crowd funding campaign?
- Will Xinja launch an equity crowd fund campaign in 2019?
- What happened in Xinja's 2018 Equity Crowd Fund Campaign?
- What is Retail Equity Crowd Funding?
- Can I sell my Xinja Shares
- How do you select board members?
- What does a board member get from the arrangement?
- What kind of action items arise from a board meeting?
- Who is on the Xinja board?