You can only have one Xinja card/account per person regardless of what device you are using. Since you can switch between Android and iPhone devices you only need the one account as it's not locked to the type of device you are using :) Don't forget you can only be logged into one device at a time! If you are having issues logging in or want to know more about the devices you can use, drop us a line on 1800 946 527 (or +61 2 8598 8525 if overseas), email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or just use the in-app chat to talk to one of our friendly team members.
Articles in this section
- Is Google Pay or Samsung Pay Available?
- App Not Available In My Country
- What version of Android do I need?
- Why isn't the Xinja app working on my Android device/phone?
- Where can I find the Xinja Android App?
- Can I have an Android account AND an iPhone account?
- Do I need a new card if I registered with iPhone?
- Can I switch between Android and iPhone?
- What if I have already registered with an iPhone?
- What Android phones/ devices does Xinja support?