The Xinja Android app can be found in the Google Play store (If you can't find that you might be on an iPhone, silly goose!) Follow the link here to download the app on your phone (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=au.com.xinja.android) If you are having issues finding the app or downloading it/signing in, contact us on 1800 946 527 (or +61 2 8598 8525 if overseas), email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or just use the in-app chat to talk to one of our friendly team members.
Articles in this section
- Is Google Pay or Samsung Pay Available?
- App Not Available In My Country
- What version of Android do I need?
- Why isn't the Xinja app working on my Android device/phone?
- Where can I find the Xinja Android App?
- Can I have an Android account AND an iPhone account?
- Do I need a new card if I registered with iPhone?
- Can I switch between Android and iPhone?
- What if I have already registered with an iPhone?
- What Android phones/ devices does Xinja support?