The Xinja app is only available in the Australian store for both iOS and Android Devices
If you are in Australia or are receiving this message even though you think you're registered in the store, follow these steps:
On your Android Device:
- Go to the Google Play App
- Select the menu option and then "account"
- Go to "Country and profiles", this should be set to Australia
- If Australia is not selected then tap the country where you want to add an account and follow the onscreen instructions
If Australia is already selected then you will need to make sure that Australia is set up in your Google Payments centre as well, to get here do the following;
- Go to the Google Play App
- Open the Menu and select "Payment Methods"
- Select "more payment settings"
- Select the menu
- Select "addresses"
- Remove and previous foreign addresses and add an Australian address
- Go back to the menu, choose "payment methods"
- Make sure an Australian debit card or credit card is loaded
On your iPhone:
What to do before changing your country or region
- Spend any store credit remaining on your Apple ID. You must also wait for any pending store credit refunds to process before you can change your country or region. Learn what to do if your remaining store credit is less than the cost of a single item.
- Cancel any subscriptions, including Apple Music, and wait until the end of the subscription period to change your country or region. You'll also have to wait for any memberships, pre-orders, iTunes movie rentals, or Season Passes to complete.
- Have a payment method for your new country or region on hand. For example, German credit cards can be used to buy content from only the German App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Books.
- Back up your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to iTunes. You might need to temporarily downgrade your iCloud storage until you switch to the new country or region. You won't lose any iCloud data in the process. After you change your account to a new country or region, re-enroll in a new storage plan to continue using iCloud storage.
- On your device, tap Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in.
Your Apple ID country or region updates for all of your Apple services on all of your Apple products.
- Tap Country/Region, then tap "Change Country or Region."
- Tap your new country or region, then review the Terms & Conditions.
- Tap Agree in the upper-right corner, then tap Agree again to confirm.
- Select a payment method and enter your new payment information and billing address, then tap Next. You have to enter a valid payment method for your new country or region. Learn more about how to change or remove your Apple ID payment information.